 Administrative / General / 6640
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 03:30:11 GMT

I just spent 5 minutes poring over the magazine (I may have missed
something, admittedly) and the only disclaimers I spotted were on page 16
(the ad for the new story books) which said:

"LEGO is a registered trademark belonging to the LEGO Group and used here by
special permission."

and on the soccer poster (dates side) which has a similar one, and one for
MLS.

On page 16 is the Dorling Kindersly logo as well and it is lacking in a TM,
and on page six next to the PC is an "aftershock" poster, whatever that is,
also no TM there... so it's not like they're picking on you specifically,
it's just general sloppyness. What's good for the gander doesn't seem to
apply to the goose or something like that.

Thanks for the scour & add'l info.

--Tood