 Administrative / General / 6655
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 09:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:
[...]
As a card carrying LUGNET member, like you Mike, I'm somewhat incensed that
they neglected to A) inform Todd and Suz, and us by proxy thereof, B) did
not bother to make legal disclaimers to the item, C) did not provide anyone
with a internet pointer/URL for the site.
I think that "WE" (Todd and Suz have the ultimate decision/responsibility
on this), should directly express grievance with them (TLC) over the issue.

A letter indicating a variety of concerns is en route to Enfield via
certified express mail.

--Todd