 Administrative / General / 6637
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 01:17:40 GMT

I have an original copy of the mag, and I guess I'm butting in.... It's a
cartoon of a computer screen. I think they scanned the logo, the resolution
is better than the rest of the screen which just has lines of text hinted
at by the use of straight lines...

No TM symbol is visible in my printing although if I strained really really
hard I could imagine that there is a slight greying of the light blue
background where one ought to be. I'd just be imagining though.

Too bad, it's a neat plug, but ultimately doesn't help build traffic since
no URL is given, and it dilutes the brand since no TM is present.

And there's no TM or disclaimer anywhere else on the page or any other page?

:-(

--Todd