 Administrative / General / 5892
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 23:00:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This was downscored because?

- you didn't like my guesses
- wrong place for them, might give TLC the wrong idea about what chumps we
  are
- typed in too quickly so too many typos?

Thanks for your reply. Todd gave a completely accurate response to your
comments which nevertheless didn't actually shed any light on what might have
been done to make my post more useful.

If you're talking about...

   http://www.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=2030

...I can only speak for myself (not the other 40-value that's there, and I
hope whoever it is feels no pressure to speak up) but IIRC, I gave it a 40
because I was quite confident that the trains would turn out to be an April
Fool's Joke and, thus, for me, the article held little to no value except
perhaps as what someone might pay for MOCs such as those.  It was also off-
topic for .dear-lego (maybe I would've given it a 50 or a 60 if it had been
posted in .trains, I dunno).

Ratings do not IMHO and should not IMHO need to be justified.  By nature,
they're subjective.  Let's not start worrying about what was going through
someone's mind when they gave their input.

--Todd