 Administrative / General / 5890
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:

This was downscored because?

- you didn't like my guesses
- wrong place for them, might give TLC the wrong idea about what chumps we • are
- typed in too quickly so too many typos?

Thanks for your reply. Todd gave a completely accurate response to your
comments which nevertheless didn't actually shed any light on what might have
been done to make my post more useful.

++Lar