 Administrative / General / 5940
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
I've also had several of my own articles rated zero, but usually by only
one person.

I figured that it was you! I'm not convinced that you don't go through the
rating logs next to a big red "Terminate Membership" button, looking for
those who rate your posts low ;-)

I don't mean one person in specific (same person each time), I mean one
input of zero in those cases where there was a zero, which could certainly
be different people each time.  I just ignore that.  If two or three people
all marked something zero, then I'd go back an read carefully what I wrote
and think about how it might've affected people.

--Todd