 Administrative / General / 5887
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:11:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:

This was downscored because?

- you didn't like my guesses
- wrong place for them, might give TLC the wrong idea about what chumps we are
- typed in too quickly so too many typos?

Just curious.

While I don't think people should need to justify why they mark anything up or
down, I think it would help if people were prepared to give/suggest reasons if
someone genuinely is curious why they have been downscored.

Otherwise they are likely to do it again - with feedback, marking can have a
positive effect on the quality of posts.

I have no idea why the guesses were marked down, perhaps it is just random
subjectivity - but that's just a guess :)

Richard