 Administrative / General / 4376
Re: Clarification of rules please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:40:11 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:Fpq7u7.F5M@lugnet.com...

   Generally speaking, it probably isn't OK.

meant

   It's not true that in all cases it's OK.

and not

   It's true that in all cases it's not OK.

Thanks Todd, its now as clear as mud :-)

I asked partly on behalf of a good friend of mine who went to a German toy
fair and sent me, and others, a very large amount of information about
future products shown there[1].  I believe he would have liked to have
shared his info on lugnet, but was scared to do so after the 2000 scans
debacle.

What would your advice be to him?

Huw

[1] some of which were mentioned in the 'profits up' press release

My advice to him would be to share any bits on RTL.