 Administrative / General / 4377
Re: Membership question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:07:07 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Maybe there should be two separate composite entries:  One for where you
reside, and optionally a second for another country you identify with.  That
way, you could put Ohio, U.S.A. for the first one and Belgium for the second
one.  I can think of a few other people who could use that too.

--Todd

I want "planet"! (As in, you're not from around here, are you son?)

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!