 Administrative / General / 4371
Re: Membership question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Todd,
if I were to fill in the membership enrollment form, when would I have to
send you the money in order to have my page say "Member Since: March 4,
2000"?  (That's my 18th birthday--I just think it would be nice to have
that date rather than some random one) (I wouldn't mind a nice round number
either :)

Anytime before I guess March 1 or so, and then just include a sticky-note
with it saying to please not process it before March 4.

Also, It is possible to have a state and a country other than the US, right?
(eg, Belgium & Ohio)

Not currently, no.  The U.S. state only shows up and is applicable when the
country is set to the U.S.

Maybe there should be two separate composite entries:  One for where you
reside, and optionally a second for another country you identify with.  That
way, you could put Ohio, U.S.A. for the first one and Belgium for the second
one.  I can think of a few other people who could use that too.

--Todd