 Administrative / General / 4370
4369  |  4371
Subject:
Membership question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:01:55 GMT

Todd,
if I were to fill in the membership enrollment form, when would I have to send
you the money in order to have my page say "Member Since: March 4, 2000"?
(That's my 18th birthday--I just think it would be nice to have that date
rather than some random one) (I wouldn't mind a nice round number either :)
Also, It is possible to have a state and a country other than the US, right?
(eg, Belgium & Ohio)
TIA,
--Bram