 Administrative / General / 4346
Re: Clarification of rules please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
I spotted this yesterday too. I'm not a trouble maker, so I did not metion
it.... but now that the ball has started rolling, I'll help Huw push it.

In which direction? :-)

I agree consistency is good. But are you arguing for removal of these posts, or
loosening of the rules, or neither, just prompting a discussion of how best to
move in the consistency direction?

++Lar