 Administrative / General / 4352
Re: Clarification of rules please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Michael Edwards writes:
Huw is in every right to post those trade only pictures, In which i did

Depends on the agreement that visitors signed.

Lego can only touch you if you have the Logo's display

That's sheer poppycock, in general. It is not how IP law works. Perhaps we can
get one of the TWO Lugnetters who are IP lawyers to comment, but I just don't
believe that what you've posted is correct, legalistically.

And it's doing a disservice to post it as if it were fact.

That is my opinion...

++Lar