 Administrative / General / 3790
Re: Language slipping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 06:54:07 GMT

Christopher Lannan wrote in message ...
What about "shag"? WE have Toys at TRU that
SAY this word and have it printed on the package (Austin Powers dolls).

Heh heh, when I first started contracting at IBM, I had a Scottish office
mate. He was with a contracting firm which had a bunch of other contractors
from the UK. He told me about their reaction when someone invited them to
take some shag lessons...

He also commented on the reaction he got from the secretary when he asked
for a rubber (eraser).

Frank