 Administrative / General / 2002
2001  |  2003
Subject:
New blood
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:38:36 GMT

Question: How do we get new blood here? Of course, this is not to say that
it is needed, but rec.toys.lego is turning into shit so how do new Lego
enthusiasits find out about lugnet? I very rarely see posts on rec.toys.lego
saying "Go to lugnet" and since Todd frowns on having links to his pictures,
how do we get the word out?