 Administrative / General / 2075
Re: Proposed message (was: Re: New blood)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 18:28:25 GMT

Sybrand Bonsma <bonsma@phys.chem.ethz.ch> wrote:
Here is the message like I think can be put on RTL to get more people to
LUGNET. If you have comments, please let me know, so I can make the changes
before posting.

You have some typos in this one, among other things.

I applaud your desire to do this, but so you don't reinvent the wheel,
take a look back for this same kind of message that Larry (and
others?) crafted several months ago.  I'm sure Todd could point you to
the group of messages with that weird URL thing he does.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)