 Administrative / General / 2065
2064  |  2066
Subject:
Proposed message (was: Re: New blood)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 11:42:15 GMT

Here is the message like I think can be put on RTL to get more people to
LUGNET. If you have comments, please let me know, so I can make the changes
before posting.

Message:

Hello all LEGO fans,

This message is proposed to let you know the existence of LUGNET.

LUGNET (Lego Users Group Network) is a network that is voluntairly maintained
by Todd Lehman and Suzanne Vega, to bring LEGO fans closer together. It
contains a whealth of information which is all free accessible.

On LUGNET you can find among other LEGO related things:
- A searchable database with pictures of most sets made by The LEGO Group in
  past and present
- Many LEGO related newsgroups devided by subject like:
  Newsgroups to buy/sell or trade LEGO sets
  Newsgroups to discuss building and building techniques
  Newsgroups to discuss various LEGO related drawing programs
  Local newsgroups to discuss with other LEGO fans from your own area
- Links to many, many LEGO pages, with pictures of peoples own creations and
  more references
- Inventories of already many sets

You are all kindly invited to take a look on LUGNET.

Sybrand Bonsma