 Administrative / General / 13944
Re: Bug in current version of LDList
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:30:08 GMT

I first replied almost three hours ago, but for some reason e-mail
authentication never got this posted. I had to send it again and
authenticate on the web page to get the message to appear??

FUT: lugnet.admin.general

Anders Isaksson wrote:
Rob Ross wrote:
Where should I report a bug in LDList v4.1?

I think this newsgroup is a good place.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm