 CAD / Development / 10666
Re: Bug in current version of LDList
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Rob Ross wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Rob Ross wrote:

I'm running LDList v 4.1, 2004-Apr-16 on Win XP

First, move the slider thumb to the center of the scroll bar area.

If you click the Up arrow a few times, the list text scrolls down,
which is as expected. If you click the Down arrow, you'll see the
list text scroll up, also as expected.

If you click in the scrollbar area *above* the thumb , the list text
scrolls down  a page at a time, which is expected.

However, click in the scrollbar area below the thumb, and the list
text scrolls down as well. The expected behavior is for it to scroll
UP.

?? Doesn't happen to me, I'm running 4.1 on WinXP, SP2.

Anyone else?

I'm on SP1. I'll try updating to SP2 and see if that fixes it.

Rob

I tried it on XP SP2 and get the same issue.

Note : the data in the list ends up in the right location, it's just that the
scroll effect is backwards.

Again, move the thumb halfway down the scroll bar. Click the down arrow and
watch how the text in the list scrolls. The list items move UP in the list box.

When you click in the space between the thumb and the down arrow, this moves the
list down by a page of text. The items in the list should scroll UP when this
happens, but they scroll down.

Compare this to the up arrow, and clicking in the area between the up arrow and
the thumb, which is working correctly.

Rob