 CAD / Development / 10670
Re: Bug in current version of LDList
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dean Earley wrote:
It affects a fair few other programs (the wonderful Inno setup and
various parts of windows itself) so is not LDList specific.
IIRC, there was a code workaround that was applied in Inno but you'd
need to check the newsgroup history.

I found the thread on the Inno Setup forums, and based on my reading, it sounds
like a Delphi bug with owner-drawn TListBox controls.  It may be a bug in the MS
List Box control when owner-draw is enabled; I don't know if the Delphi classes
use the MS common controls as their base.  Given that the list box in question
in LDList has two colors, I'd say it's a good candidate for being an owner-drawn
TListBox (or TListBox subclass).

For reference, Anders, the title of the thread is "Odd mouse wheel scrolling
...", and it's on the jrsoftware.innosetup newsgroup on the news.jrsoftware.org
NNTP server.  There's a URI to the newsgroup here:

http://www.jrsoftware.org/newsgroups.php

They seem to have a code-based solution to the problem in the last message in
that thread.

--Travis