 CAD / Development / 10663
Re: Bug in current version of LDList
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Rob Ross wrote:
Where should I report a bug in LDList v4.1?

I think this newsgroup is a good place.

I'm running LDList v 4.1, 2004-Apr-16 on Win XP

First, move the slider thumb to the center of the scroll bar area.

If you click the Up arrow a few times, the list text scrolls down, which is as
expected. If you click the Down arrow, you'll see the list text scroll up, also
as expected.

If you click in the scrollbar area *above* the thumb , the list text scrolls
down  a page at a time, which is expected.

However, click in the scrollbar area below the thumb, and the list text scrolls
down as well. The expected behavior is for it to scroll UP.

It's just visually confusing.

Rob