 CAD / Development / 10680
Re: Bug in current version of LDList
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:29:16 GMT

Travis Cobbs wrote:

That seems to have partially solved the problem, but it introduced a
change (maybe intentional).  LDList now shows up with Win2K style
title bar in XP even when themes are enabled.

Certainly not intentional. I haven't the faintest idea why that happens.

The actual fix seems to have fixed scroll wheel scrolling, but page
down scrolling still animates backwards.

For me both mouse wheel scroll and scrollbar scroll worked as expected
during testing the other day, but today when I change my computer to the Toy
Story Look again, I also see the bug on the scrollbar scroll. I'm doubly
confused!

Anyway, I went back to OwnerDrawFixed on the listbox (bye bye any plans of
varying the font size), removed all compiled units and settings and
recompiled, and now it seems to work (for me!) with the XP look on the main
form too (did you notice that all secondary dialogs still showed up in
XP-style, even though the main window was NT-style?).

Download updated again (4.12) - hopefully this version looks as before *and*
works when used with the Toy Story setting of Windows XP and smooth scroll
activated.

(You might get the impression that I'm not overly fond of Themes in XP - and
you couldn't be more right! I fear Vista will break all my homegrown
programs completely...)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm