 CAD / Development / 10674
Re: Bug in current version of LDList
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 04:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Travis Cobbs wrote:

For reference, Anders, the title of the thread is "Odd mouse wheel
scrolling ...", and it's on the jrsoftware.innosetup newsgroup on the
news.jrsoftware.org NNTP server.  There's a URI to the newsgroup here:

http://www.jrsoftware.org/newsgroups.php

They seem to have a code-based solution to the problem in the last
message in that thread.

Thanks for the research!

Unfortunately, I can't see the problem, the definition of the listbox in
LDList doesn't match the description in the jrsoftware thread, Power Toys
are delivered by Microsoft without any guarantees, ..., I think I'll have to
decline this bug report :-(

If it doesn't happen to you, it's obviously kind of hard (read: well-nigh
impossible) to fix.  Having said that, as far as I know, the setting is enabled
by default (at least in Windows XP).  I know exactly how to enable and disable
it with TweakUI, but TweakUI isn't required to expose the problem.

--Travis