 CAD / Development / 10676
Re: Bug in current version of LDList
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Travis Cobbs wrote:

If it doesn't happen to you, it's obviously kind of hard (read:
well-nigh impossible) to fix.  Having said that, as far as I know,
the setting is enabled by default (at least in Windows XP).  I know
exactly how to enable and disable it with TweakUI, but TweakUI isn't
required to expose the problem.

I have Win XP SP2, run in Classic mode, maybe Themes is a prerequisite too?
I don't have TweakUI installed, do you happen to know which registry entry
is involved?

Not sure if themes have to be enabled or not.  However, it looks like the
setting is bit 3 in a registry key.  See here:

http://www.silisoftware.com/tools/tweakui.php

Note that the value appears to be stored in little endian binary, instead of a
DWORD, so be careful if you're modifying the setting.

--Travis