 CAD / Development / 10677
Re: Bug in current version of LDList
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:30:48 GMT

Travis Cobbs wrote:
Not sure if themes have to be enabled or not.  However, it looks like
the setting is bit 3 in a registry key.  See here:

http://www.silisoftware.com/tools/tweakui.php

Thanks Travis - this helped me reproduce the problem, and the tip from
jrsoftware forums helped me get rid of it!

The download is updated, but not the web pages -
http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/ldlist.htm
The updated version is 4.11

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden