 Administrative / General / 13412
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 19:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
Damn, AOL and all the other (IQ less than their shoesize) ppl should never
have been allowed to get on the internet!

Did you just bash AOL users and abbreviate people to "ppl" in the same sentence?
Seems contradictory to me. Maybe we should be the solution, not the problem?

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com