 Administrative / General / 13411
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:15:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote:
I tried so hard to stay out of this farce but I can't help it any longer.
Normally Eric's antics are at least entertaining, but now I'm mad.

-snip-

I dare say, you are one of the people who thinks its a joke what I go through.
Only after it spins out of control do you say something. Never trying to help.
Never taking seriously the abuse I endure. Your post mentions nothing of the
flip side of the coin. Guess what, I've been mad a lot longer than you have.

How about YOU wake up. Wipe the sleep from your eyes. Look around to see the
widest possible picture. Until then, I know who you really are. Self serving.

Good day sir.

Only after it spins out of control do you listen. The abuse that you "endure" is
brought upon yourself. Have you ever gone back to read what you've written? Some
of it is cool and encouraging, but the vaste majority is pure non-sensical,
incoherent drivel. You have no clue how long some of us have tolerated it
without speaking up.

I'm sure that with your timeout the content to noise ratio on Lugnet will
correct itself somewhat, although site traffic will probably decline...

-Duane