 Administrative / General / 13448
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:05:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
However both 1000steine and LUGNET seem to have gone down the tube in one

Hi Jan-Albert,

WAM, did I missed out on something (1000steine)? Do you talk about the
professional moaners?
They're like Trolls and so they should be handled: Just ignore them, they will
make a fool of themself anyway. If they get personal, they should be banned,
though. But you have to be honest - this happens once in a blue moon on
1000steine. Over the years we had to bar one member only, and we're all still
alive ;-)

Leg Godt!
Rene