 Administrative / General / 13398
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
it is my
view that they are not part of the solution to LUGNET's ills, no matter what
they may protest, or how much their supporters may snipe at me

So who (in your view) *IS* part of the solution? You've already said you don't
think Todd & Suz are,

and if I'm not, why keep kicking me when I'm down? It only makes the little I
can do harder..

But LUGNET has grown beyond "Todd and/or Suzanne". It's a living breathing
organism now, and it's suffered some hits of late. It's not terminal, but it may
be in a coma (for lack of a better way to say it). In order to pull it out of
that coma, it's going to take some attendence, some attention, and some changes.
Nobody here thinks less of you and/or Todd for not being able to make those
changes happen. It's completely and totally understandable, considering the
amount of time and emotional investment you've put into the project.

I agree with this 100%.  Suz, despite what I may have said elsewhere, I have
immeanse respect for you and especially what you have done with Lugnet.  But the
time has come to make a choice one way or the other.

-Lenny