 Administrative / General / 13397
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:40:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

1 - note.. if you look hard enough in various places you are going to find
people mocking me (and others) for using these (and other) phrases... it is my
view that they are not part of the solution to LUGNET's ills, no matter what
they may protest, or how much their supporters may snipe at me, or even, in at
least one case, how well they have fooled LEGO.

I really think you need to internalise things and move on, Larry.

Allister