 Administrative / General / 1333
Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 03:19:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, dennett@agate.net (SCOTT R  DENNETT) writes:
[...] A little of[f] topic, one thing that would be nice is if
on the "new message" section on the web there was a pull-down menu
for the different lists.

Which lists do you mean?  Messages?  Newsgroups?

Which "new message" section do you mean?  The traffic report page

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/

or some new section that doesn't yet exist?

What does a pull-down menu give you that a list of hyperlinks doesn't?

--Todd

[followups set to lugnet.admin.general]