 Administrative / General / 1321
Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:56:30 GMT

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:35 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:
I think there is some value in classifying real TLG models separately
from MOCs.  You, Todd, could have

lugnet.cad.dat.sets
lugnet.cad.dat.creations

Which aren't completely self-obvious, but nothing's perfect.

I like those.  I think "sets" is a lot clearer than anything containing the
letters "tlg", especially when placed alongside "parts" or "elements" and
"creations."  It's also nice and short, easy to type.  :)

OK, let's summarize all of the suggestions/possibilities presented so far:

<snipped "summary">

<following not to be taken seriously in any way>

Summarize?  I started to read that "summary" and quickly sensed something
amiss.  Glancing up at the subject header, I noted the length of the post - 186
lines.   Whoa!  That is one megamutha summary.

Next time I see Todd using the word "summarize", I fear I will approach reading
it with some trepidation.  <g>

Perhaps next time you do such a "summary" it might best be described as:
"OK, let me present my doctoral dissertation on all of the
suggestions/possibilities presented so far:"

:-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  <---- lots of big smileys.

Todd, you are so _thorough_ it is frightening.

-- Terry K --