 Administrative / General / 1327
Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:30:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se (Anders Isaksson)
writes:
Todd Lehman skrev i meddelandet ...
6. lugnet.cad.dat.scenes       - for complex meta-models (scenes)

What about renderings, and rendered scenes? Will there be a place for
them too?
For example: http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/povsink.htm

For sharing/posting/publishing actual raw .pov files?  That could be a lot
of fun if the file sizes didn't get out of control and if there were a nice
way to closely associate .dat files with .pov files (maybe allowing both in
a single post?).

--Todd