 Administrative / General / 1326
Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dragonelf1@aol.com (Jeff Stembel) writes:
What about new Primitives?  Would they go into the .parts subcatagory?
Also, I'm somewhat talented at making the small bitmaps for new parts.
Would they (Dat versions of the bitmaps) go into the .parts subcategory
also?

I would think so...rather than .parts.prim and .parts.bmp -- unless there's
a real clear advantage to having these separated.

--Todd