 Administrative / General / 1332
Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:41:59 GMT

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote:
Todd Lehman wrote:
Note that JW is not just pure noise, as SB was in RTL when he kept posting
those annoying OWT retail price lists.  SB could be ignored because he
wasn't doing any harm to the process.  JW is harming the process, slowing it
down.

Well I don't think SB wanted to do damage but to sell below-retail
priced LEGO to the RTL-community, I never saw anything wrong with that.
No-on has had a go at dya-shopping in France for their continued retail
posts every day - why not?  I don't see a difference.

SB was also a major profiteer when it came to older stuff and eBay.

As for whomever your talking about in France, I only read messages
that interest me now, and only those about once a week, so that's why
I'm not "having a go" at this person.

I have to admit that, for the most part, RTL is a dead issue for me.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide