 Administrative / General / 1462
Re: RTL differences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:00:52 GMT

<MPG.118290bfd9444b8b989872@lugnet.com> <371FA247.CE42959@bigfoot.com>

Carbon 60 wrote:

I'm working out a plan to kill ATL once and for all to stop newbie
confusion and mis-posts - I think I'll make another trip to alt.config

Good Luck, many places just ignore rmgroup control messages so ATL
is probably always going to exist somewhere.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html