 Administrative / General / 1330
Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:08:17 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Note that JW is not just pure noise, as SB was in RTL when he kept posting
those annoying OWT retail price lists.  SB could be ignored because he
wasn't doing any harm to the process.  JW is harming the process, slowing it
down.

Well I don't think SB wanted to do damage but to sell below-retail
priced LEGO to the RTL-community, I never saw anything wrong with that.
No-on has had a go at dya-shopping in France for their continued retail
posts every day - why not?  I don't see a difference.

This SB thing has got to stop, he's not Chris Garner - a milestone in
bad trading.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170