 Administrative / General / 1416
1415  |  1417
Subject:
RTL differences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 18:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, carbon60@bigfoot.com (Carbon 60) writes:
Mike Stanley wrote:
I have to admit that, for the most part, RTL is a dead issue for me.

[...] I really like my local group.  The problem is that RTL will slowly
die if more change over to LUGNET - the only reason I got attached to
RTl was because of the community spirit of the group - I haven't found
another group like it.

What do/did you like better about RTL than your local group, since you like
both?  Can you compare and contrast them?

--Todd