 Administrative / General / 1312
Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:11:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:31:16 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

Note that JW is not just pure noise, as SB was in RTL when he kept posting
those annoying OWT retail price lists.  SB could be ignored because he
wasn't doing any harm to the process.  JW is harming the process, slowing it
down.

I had to read that one twice, before I figured out who you meant.  I
realize I don't add a lot to RTL these days, but I didn't think I was pure
noise.

Omigosh -- I hope you didn't think I meant you.  No no no no no.  You rock.

SB = Shawn Buel.

--Todd