 Administrative / General / 10094
Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:18:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Matthew Gerber writes:
<snip>

Wow. That's awesome info. Thanks to Calum for the Tess link, that's handy to
have searchable, and thanks to Matthew for the cites. You can always count
on Matthew to come up with some good external info if the topic is
interesting enough!

I'd suggest it for the FAQ but it's a bit far afield from LUGNET topics.

Mayhaps a curator for lugnet.market might make a FAQ for these recurring
topics and relevant links there?

I agree

Sure would be nice...

Does the market hierarchy HAVE a curator yet? How does one tell if it does
or not, if the curator hasn't put their name at the bottom? (I checked and
did not see it at the root or in .shopping, didn't check them all)

.trains hasn't taken as much time as I had feared to get it to a fairly good
level of content (although I am still thinking about a links page which will
soak massive time) so if no one else has time to be the .market hierarchy
curator I can take it on... Some other volunteer might be a better choice
though.