 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)

(...) The NNTP posting interface supports both cancel and supersede, the latter being what you want. What happens with the mail interface when a message is being cancelled or superseded? I realize, of course, that mail that has already been sent out (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.187)

  Re: Robotics subgroups by mail (was: sensors)

(...) I would think the support of Michael Gasperi and Brian Stormont would be important here, since this would be moving a certain amount of traffic down to a lower level rather than creating new traffic from scratch (where there is no loss but (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.187)

  New newsgroups for Fun Projects & Group Activities

A new topic hierarchy dedicated to fun projects and group activities has just been created with five new newsgroups: CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.fun (hierarchy): LEGO-centered projects and group activities for amusement, learning, or awareness: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

mail
(score: 1.187)

  Re: Slight Mixup on Spotlight Page.

What is the possibility of emailing the spotlight out? I too prefer using a news reader. With a spotlight in my inbox I can jump from my mail to my news. -Nick Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.187)

  Re: Giving bad trader info (Re: Bad Trader Alert!)

David Eaton: [ about giving out other people's addresses on Lugnet ] (...) I know that Lugnet is located in USA, but according to EU (EEC) rules you are not allowed to hand out personal information (including their address), unless they specifically (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.187)

  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) This move will affect the NELUG web site www.nelug.org as well as it also uses pair Networks as its ISP. This also means that the Mailing list will not work nor will you be able to send E-mail to any @nelug.org addresses. Fortunately I will be (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me)

mail
(score: 1.187)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I don't want to get into the whole "if you and Suz say you really want someone to do something that doesn't necessarily mean they have to do it or become persona non grata around LUGNET" issue because, to some extent, I don't think it's worth (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.186)

  Re: What happened?

(...) I just wrote to Russell Nelson (who runs the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list) and asked if he knows anything about this. Hopefully we'll know more later. In the meantime, near as I can figure, it looks like the lego-robotics @crynwr.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.186)

  Re: Enough already

(...) Elucidate. By e-mail, if you prefer. (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.186)

  Re: .loc.eu (was: Re: UKLUG Prototype online)

Todd Lehman: (...) What about inserting a "continent" level above the country level? I know it will cause some problem with those barbarian invaders (Russia, Spain, and Turkey ;-) who have gotten a foothold in Europe, even though they actually (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.186)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Postscript: I didn't receive a concrete statement from Huw one way or the other confirming what he meant by "the message," or an unconditional request to delete "the message," but given the context I think there's little risk in inferring that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.186)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Heh, no. :) (...) Man, I must not have made myself clear. I don't mean Todd shouldn't express himself or his opinions as much as he wants. Mainly, what I'm trying to say is that Todd needs to understand that even if HE thinks he's coming (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.186)

  Posting via Communicator

Ok, did my setup thing, and I can now post via my browser. I set up the news reader in communicator, and can easily subscribe to and read all the lugnet NG's, but I get the setup message when I try to post from it. What do I need to do to fix this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.186)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Brad and colleagues at LEGO Direct: Wow! 8^) Not sure where to begin... Reading through the flood of positive responses, it seems that with one single post you have given hope to thousands of adult LEGO enthusiasts online and to tens of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.185)

  Re: Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) I just did a little test with sending a Distribution: header via Agent, and it gets stripped off the mail (somewhere). Presumably because Distribution: is only defined for NNTP, and not SMTP. I was actually thinking of using the Approved: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.185)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

First off, I just want to say that I can see my previous attitude in a different light. I trust that the parties involved understand that there is no need to flame me via e-mail. Having said that, after seeing how quickly the situation on lego.com (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.185)

  Re: 2000 Catalog scans - TLC stance

James Brown: [ LEGO retailer catalogues ] (...) I have seen them in at least two Danish stores. They are definitely not made generally available to the costumers. But on the other hand, they don't appear to be any more secret than that retailers (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

mail
(score: 1.185)

  New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu

A new wide-spanning newsgroup for LEGO enthusiasts in Europe (European Union and European countries) has just been created. This will help minimize massive crossposting in the case of wide topic discussions such as a European LEGO Fest. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ee, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.hu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.ru, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.sk, lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.tr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.il)

mail
(score: 1.185)

  New newsgroup lugnet.loc.is

A new newsgroup for LEGO enthusiasts in Ìsland (Iceland) has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.loc.is (group): Ìsland (Iceland) lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion groups for LEGO® enthusiasts, for hundreds of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.is, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.fi)

mail
(score: 1.185)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Nope, it's not. It's a very close analogy to what Jasper posted: "Yes, it is. Anything on an unsecured webserver is being published." Which you refute much more logically below. (...) Yes, but we're disagreeing on what consitutes "documents (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

mail
(score: 1.185)

More:  Next Page >>