 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 81 – 100 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

That's one way of looking at it! But like Scott says, this is off-topic(1). Please take this to e-mail: eh105jb@mx1.pair.com Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.160)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) Hmm, I think it's actually both peoples issue to solve. SPAM is a real problem, but I have seen several providers take a lazy way out. Remember when Lugnet was incorrectly put on SPAM black lists? If it was only Lugnet's responsibility to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.160)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Matt, does this mean that you (a) don't currently get lugnet.announce via e-mail, or (b) feel that the S@H specials don't belong in the .announce group, or (c) would like to receive announcements of S@H specials via e-mail but not other types (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.159)

  Re: Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) This is a possibility that would provide at least one group with a semi-guaranteed semblance of order, but it does not address the problem still existing on the mail list, and thus the proposed (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.159)

  Re: Not getting e-mail from Lugnet?

(...) I have recently received at least one message from around 3:30 Comparing the Web Interface to the email one, It does seem like at least some of the New messages are getting through. ( I can't tell for sure because I can't remember which groups (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.158)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) I've always equated LSAHS = LEGO Shop At Home Service because of the official name being "Shop At Home Service" as shown on the catalogs that come in themail. (...) Mmm, interesting. What goes in front of .lsah.specials? A (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.158)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Very true, there's nothing inherent which precudes the use of a more descriptive name, if possible (all things considered). (...) Hrm. Just saying "shop-at-home" is likelye to be misleading for anyone who doesn't know what LEGO Shop At Home (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.158)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) "I been tinkin'" about this a lot tonight and want to get it resolved real quick so Mike has a place to post tomorrow morning... As I understand it, there is a UK S@H service as well as the US S@H service. (At least, if the UK SAHS doesn't (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.157)

  Re: Imperial Guard Backpack

(...) So you know this is against the Terms of Service yet you do it anyway? Not too cool in my opinion. The buy-sell-trade is there for a reason and if people are looking for something they will check there. Eric Remove ".nospam" when replying by (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.157)

  Scheduled downtime Friday, January 31, 2003

The lugnet.com server will be taken off-line briefly on Friday, January 31 for an operating system software and disk upgrade. The outage may be as short as five minutes or as long as several hours. E-mail delivery is most likely to resume first, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

mail, service
(score: 3.157)

  Todd! Admin and owner

*Well, maybe I do not have the knowledge to speak/write in the language oher than my own, but hey, I'm here to learn* Todd! I think that the service you provide us/me is more than I/we could ever have been asking for. I think that the service you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Re: www.lugnet.com/lsah habitually late

(...) Hello Ben, I don't believe that is entirely correct. With the exception of one or two weeks when the specials were not announced until Tuesday, all have been updated to the web page relatively early in the day on Monday. (...) I was out of (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Scheduled downtime Thursday, March 6, 2003

The lugnet.com server will be taken off-line for approximately two hours on Thursday, March 6, 2003 for a software and hardware upgrade. --> Going down at: 10:00AM EST (that's 10 o'clock a.m. New York time) <-- The outage may be as short as one hour (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general) !!

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

XFUT: lugnet.admin.terms (...) Hi Jon. According to the charter for .market.shopping [1] these types of announcemnts are allowed and should not be problematic. Here is exactly how the charter for .shopping reads: ++CHARTER/PURPOSE: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Re: No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?

I think it makes sense to post a small update on this issue: As a matter of fact, email is running fine since the discovery of the "hang" some days ago. We have a comprehensive warning and traffic management mechanism in place so we should not run (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

Please read the group discussions before you post such rudely written posts. Note Buy-Sale-Trade; "Community trading post, items wanted, items for straight sale (no auctions), experiences, market analysis, etc." With the emphasis on community (or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

As a follow-up to the original announcement, I would like to let everyone know that the "visitor" who basically jammed the NNTP service came back this morning. Since nothing else seemed to help, I had to block out his or her IP range entirely from (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) I've always thought that a retailer sells directly to Joe Gritz even if they slap on the word "wholesale", the meaning of which has been slightly widened these days. I do not consider CostCo to be strictly a wholesaler. In cases like that, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more

Hi everybody, the server move as such has been very successful this time as opposed to previous moves. Not only did the move just take a mere 2 hours, primarily due to the low bandwidth available to transfer all the files and fix a few settings. (...) (4 years ago, 4-May-20, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) LOL! I'd like to miss a few threads once in a while as well. :-) (...) After a week of cogitating on the complexity of all of this (especially with Selçuk's recent insights), I agree that at least for the time being, things will be much more (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 3.156)

More:  Next Page >>