 Administrative / General / 7982
Re: Not getting e-mail from Lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:06:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Andy Lynch writes:
I started to receive emails too.  The first one was posted at 6:42 PM.  It
looks like it was just posted to LUGNET a very short time ago.  I have nothing
before that, back to around 12 noon.

-Andy Lynch

I have recently received at least one message from around 3:30
Comparing the Web Interface to the email one, It does seem like
at least some of the New messages are getting through. ( I can't
tell for sure because I can't remember which groups I'm subscribed
to)

I still have some delay 'cause all my email goes through bigfoot.com
before it gets to me where I am but they're usually pretty good at
delivering it quickly (if not in order.)

Todd, I sent some more detailed info to your lehman@javanet.com email.
I don't know wether or not it will be useful, and I don't know if that
is a 'work' or 'home' email and wether or not you can check one from
the other. Let me know if there's anyything else I can help with.

You are doing a great job running this wonderful service.
(I'm in a similiar position, and I know people don't say that enough.
Especially when things aren't working right.)

-Kyle