 Administrative / General / 7987
Re: Not getting e-mail from Lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:07:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 12:15:17AM +0000, Todd Lehman wrote:
I'm asking the server to re-send any outgoing news messages by mail that
it tried to send during the past 8-9 hours or so (about 200 messages).
You may get two copies of something from way earlier today or just
recently -- I apologize for the inconvenience.

just curious - what was wrong with it?

Yesterday and earlier today I was running a very extensive ftp sequence from
home, and it filled up some logs on /var.

--Todd