 Administrative / General / 8109
8108  |  8110
Subject:
Todd! Admin and owner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:42:45 GMT

*Well, maybe I do not have the knowledge to speak/write in the language oher
than my own, but hey, I'm here to learn*

Todd!
I think that the service you provide us/me is more than I/we could ever have
been asking for. I think that the service you provide us/me is more than
I/we could ever have been asking for. It is great and highly valuable.
However:
I think I know your personal thoughts of the"Matthew issue" , but:
What is your professional opinion as an Administrator(and owner) of the
LUGNET community, without personal thoughts?

Is it a "real" community or your personal home?

I think this is an important question that has to be answered. Please do not
flame me if I missed some posts, I´m only human. And a newcommer without
knowledge of long gone history of RTL.

BTW. When I send a personal mail to people, I expect a response, not total
silence.
If you do not care of my opinions, or if they are plain stupid, let me know.
Hopefully, proud(maybe) member #491

/Joakim, Sweden