 Pirates / 68
Re: Imperial Guard Backpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:04:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Ed Jones writes:
I have an extra IG backpack for anyone who needs it.  Will trade for pirate
stuff or minifig/torsos.

(Yeah so this should go on buy-sell-trade, but I like this forum
better--more targeted)

So you know this is against the Terms of Service yet you do it anyway?  Not too
cool in my opinion.

The buy-sell-trade is there for a reason and if people are looking for
something they will check there.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/