 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1561 – 1580 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  email address change

How do I get my new email address to show up in my posts? I changed it in my member page before posting, but when I looked at the final post it had my old email address. Do I need to do something extra? Should I refrain from posting (after this); is (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

First off, I just want to say that I can see my previous attitude in a different light. I trust that the parties involved understand that there is no need to flame me via e-mail. Having said that, after seeing how quickly the situation on lego.com (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: urls test

(...) Hmmm. Seems redundant to me. You have already typed your URL and it will appear as a clickable hyperlink on the web interface and current versions of nearly all newsreaders and mail clients. I agree that your message will look a bit better (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: FT / FS : Technic 8062 (MISB)

I think that this guy is mining the lugnet.shopping posts as usually I don't post in it, but yesterday I did and I got this e-mail too. I'm usually not too upset by this type of stuff (and I'm still not) but I am miffed at the time I wasted actually (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Question about requests

(...) Requesting here seems to have become the defacto method. I'd assume Todd or Suz would let us know if they prefered a different mechanism (I had originally responded by e-mail, but I think it's good to see who is requesting what). (...) Frank (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

I agree with everything said here Eric, (...) Truth be told, I only saw this recently, a few weeks ago, I meant to pass on my congrats through e-mail but forgot completely, sorry. :-( (...) Amen! when I was just getting started with showing off my (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: E-mails from nowhere

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GMsBBr.AKv@lugnet.com... (...) Yes. I am getting the same thing. I can only assume it is something to do with the way lugnet forwards those messages. And that somehow ubisoft's mail (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Message date anomoly?

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HGLK4o.JG9@lugnet.com... (...) using (...) confirmation. (...) the (...) Yeah, this happens to me all the time. Mostly my posts are sent the day _after_ I write them (If I don't remember to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) For example: (URL) (just the one I picked off the top of my head) Those people that are getting mail but ignoring Orion... why? This is important. The impact to the entire community will be somewhat negative, we may have to run with two (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) Define "active". Does activity require a specific number of posts per day for a particular group? A specific number of views per day? A specific number of e-mail subscriptions? Who is to set the baseline for comparison? This growth, or (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?

(...) Possibly related, I don't know I normally post logged onto the site so haven't had authentication email problems, but I haven't received the news by mail I normally get (digest for CAD and every post for trains). This could be a Hotmail (...) (17 years ago, 10-Nov-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  New newsgroup for MOC announcements

A new group/list for personal announcements of "MOC"s ("my own creations") has just been created, the purpose being to focus these types of announcements and offload them out of the main lugnet.announce group, which was never intended for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.nntp) !!

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)

(...) <snip> Todd, go check out the threading (as seen by nntp) on the referenced message... I think replies to posts that are made by people getting posts via mail are not being threaded properly. This post should be a reply to mine. (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) I only sent it to tore himself (at least acording to the message in my sent mail folder I did) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.starwars)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Two users - one PC

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn82glml.5o3....utk.edu... (...) Outlook 98 (and 97 which does suck!) doesn't support news accounts, don't know about 2000. When installing Outlook 98 ontop of Outlook Express, 98 retains (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  SLRN and canceling messages

Hey Todd -- I figured out why I can't cancel messages from within slrn. For some reason, when generating a cancel message, SLRN doesn't attach the real name, just the e-mail address. That is, for a regular message, it does: From: mattdm@mattdm.org (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Multiple votes for CLSotW possible?

Well I don't know if this helps a bit but this is the hidden source from one of my page's forms: <input TYPE=IMAGE SRC="../../submit.jpg" NAME="E-Mail" ALT="Submit the form!"> <input type=hidden name="recipient" value="fusion@refraxion.com"> <input (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Survey, new LEGO story. Check it out.

(...) What is the likelihood that he will look in this newsgroup and see your reply? I hope you sent him a copy via private e-mail. Most people do not read the admin groups, I would venture to suppose... Especially those who are more likely to make (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

  admin change

Hi All! As I mentioned at BrickFest in August, I'm retiring from my position as a LUGNET administrator. I'll still be around as an AFOL, but am not receiving LUGNET's admin e-mail. Please direct questions to Todd. thanks, Suz (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general) !!

mail
(score: 1.405)

  Re: posting to the robotics newsgroup

"John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> wrote in message news:J71C5n.Hr4@lugnet.com... (...) It's something I've known about for a some time too, and I've reported some of them as a misdirected bounce type of spam item. I'm firmly of the opinion that (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.405)

More:  Next Page >>