 Administrative / General / 596
Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:27:24 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote:

In a message dated 11/6/98 12:59:33 PM Central Standard Time,
lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com writes:

<< Q: what are the ages of your students?

These were gifted students ages 7 - 10.  I think that MindStorms would work
<snip>

Todd, go check out the threading (as seen by nntp) on the referenced
message... I think replies to posts that are made by people getting
posts via mail are not being threaded properly. This post should be a
reply to mine.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.