 Administrative / General / 9997
Re: Survey, new LEGO story. Check it out.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:37:11 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
Matt -
I do not believe this post belongs in lugnet.announce, for the same reason
MOC posts were singled out and given a separate group.  Here's quoted from
the charter:

"NOTE: the following are not appropriate: auction announcements, commercial
advertisements, new-user introductions, questions, test-postings, and
announcements of creations or "MOC"s."

See the mention of 'questions.'

I think your post here would be more appropriate to .general, and to the
theme group your story falls under.  Please take this into consideration in
the future.

What is the likelihood that he will look in this newsgroup and see
your reply?  I hope you sent him a copy via private e-mail.  Most
people do not read the admin groups, I would venture to suppose...
Especially those who are more likely to make netiquette mistakes.

--Bill.