 Administrative / General / 9999
Re: Survey, new LEGO story. Check it out.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, William R. Ward writes:

....and how the heck are all you west-coasters up already?  Its early enough
where I am (6:25), but you, Dave, and Richard all posted in the last half
hour....have you not gone to bed yet?

I'm getting up to get ready for work, but have a little time so I'm catching
up here.  Still, I'd rather be in bed.

-Tim